Bullseye Charter's fishing charter service is centrally located on Lake Ontario in Rochester, New York on the Genesee River at Shumway Marina at dock C8.
Coming from the New York State Thruway (I-90)
- Take the Exit #45 Rochester/ Victor. (you are about 30 minutes from Bullseye Charter)
- After the Toll, take I-490 North towards Rochester.
- Continue on I-490 for approximately 10 minutes and look for I-390 North.
- Take I-390 North all the way into the 50mph zone. After approximately 3 traffic lights, Look for Durand/ LakeShore Blvd.
- Take a left onto Durand/ LakeShore Blvd, thru the traffic light and continue for approximately 5 minutes. This will take you right along the beautiful Lake Ontario. At the end of Lake Shore Blvd is a double traffic light (intersection with St. Paul).
- Take a quick right onto St. Paul. Go under the RR bridge and at the next light, take a left onto Pattenwood. Almost there.
- Continue on Pattenwood about 1 mile and go over the Memorial Bridge (over Genesee River).
- At the light, take a left onto Lake Ave. Take a left at Petten Street and follow down to the river. Follow to the end and Bullseye Charter is located at slip #143. Its at on the west bank of the "L" shaped cove.